With Adjustable Tension, This Device Lets You Move 500+ Minutes Per Month for a Healthier Lifestyle!
With a footprint of only 24″ by 18″, you can use the InMotion Compact Strider just about anywhere, sitting or standing. This versatility allows you to pedal while you’re at the office or during a more intense workout at home – it’s your choice. Plus, the resistance tubes allow you to work your upper body as well, just like a full-sized elliptical. Customizing the intensity of your workout is easy with adjustable tension. Simply choose the level that’s right for you and pedal away. You can also work the elliptical in the reverse direction to target different muscle groups. And if you need more guidance during your workout, fear not.
This product also includes free access to müüv, the smart audio coaching app. müüv helps you move 500+ minutes per month with the right mix of cardio, strength, and flexibility for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Adjustable tension to control workout intensity level
- Use while seated or while standing
- Foot pedals can be worked in a forward or reverse direction
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- Electronic fitness monitor displays the total number of strides, exercise time, & calories burned or scans all stats
- Medium resistance tubes with padded, adjustable handles
- Includes free access to müüv, the smart audio coaching app
- Sturdy steel construction, non-slip pedals
CAUTION: The resistance tubes contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- Color: black, green
- Materials: steel frame
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 12"
- Weight: 24lbs
- Resistance: adjustable pedal resistance; medium resistance tubes
- Comfort elements: large, textured foot pedals; foam padded handles
- Targeted training: cardiovascular fitness & tones lower and upper body
- Some assembly required
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty on frame
- Manufacturer's 90-day warranty on parts
- Stamina InMotion® Compact Strider with Cords
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Feb 27 - Mar 13
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
So far, so good. It seems pretty sturdy, but it's also hard to know if it's really built to last so early on. I use it a few times a week, tops, and I'm pretty big (265ish), so my not having broken the thing yet is a good sign. Otherwise, it does what I want it to: gives me a way to sit and do rotational work to help my knees, and it lets me get a "kind of elliptical-lite" standing experience without the greater footprint and cost of a real elliptical.Oct 22, 2023