Got a game idea? Stop waiting to see it made and do the hard part yourself! Over this course, you'll learn by doing as you build an educational game with the Quintus HTML5 framework. Quintus is one of the most powerful and lean game frameworks out there that allows you to create scalable games for phones, desktops, smart TVs, and any other HTML5 supporting devices.
- Access 20 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create simple 2D games for the web, mobile, & all devices
- Work w/ modules to keep your code organized
- Use sprites & spritesheets in your games & incorporate collision detection
- Load level data from JSON objects
- Establish game flow & 2D physics basics
Software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 150,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.